APPOINTMENTS

The Sago Palm Plant is in homes across America, and most pet owners who have it in their home have no idea how harmful it is to their pets. If your pet takes just one small bite of this plant it can be enough to kill them. Here at Serene Dental Spa we are all pet owners and after reading about the Sago Palm Plant on the internet we wanted to spread the word to help prevent any more pet causalities due to the ingestion of this plant’s seeds.

To learn more please visit https://gma.yahoo.com/sago-palm-plant-hidden-danger-pets-142402770–abc-news-pets.html .

sago-palm-poisoning-dogs

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

If you think your pet ingested this plant, contact your local veterinarian or the ASPCA Animal Poison Control Center at 1-888-426-4435. This call may incur a charge. People who may have ingested the plant should contact the American Association of Poison Control Centers 24/7 at 1-800-222-1222 for a free consultation.